There are many ways to attract your soulmate. Soulmates may enter our lives through a chance encounter, from just being in the right place at the right time. Others have yearned and searched for years for the elusive soulmate, but have yet to meet them. There are a certain steps you can take to make sure you are in the best possible place to attract your soulmate relationship into your life. Either way, soulmates come into our lives at the right time and usually through some act of divine providence.
If you want to attract a soulmate there are probably some things in your life you can do to encourage that chance encounter to happen.
10 WAYS TO ATTRACT YOUR SOULMATE
- Staying stuck in the wrong relationship will not help you attract your soulmate. If you are too focused on a relationship that is not working, for whatever reason, it will not support you in attracting your soulmate. If you have been in a romantic relationship for years, with no sign of commitment in sight, you are probably in the wrong relationship. Focusing all your time, effort and attention on something, and someone, that is going nowhere will not give you the space to attract your soulmate into your life.
You can not attract your soulmate by trying to turn your current romantic partner into your soulmate. Either they are or they aren’t. Hoping they are, wishing they are and waiting for them to be, will only lead to frustration. Many times we can miss a true soulmate relationship entering our lives because we are obsessed with a current romantic partner. We fantasize they are “the One” and believe that if we just hang in there, they will care for us the way we care for them. You can’t love someone enough for both of you. Either they are willing to accept the soulmate role, or they are not. You can’t force someone to be your soulmate just by hoping and wishing it. This can keep you stuck and prevent your true desire, which is to attract your soulmate.
- To attract a soulmate you have to be open to new ideas, places, people and activities. You will not attract your soulmate while sitting at home on the couch eating bonbons, watching reruns on the Lifetime Movie Network. Getting out and putting yourself out there is a great way to attract your soulmate. Engage in activities you enjoy. If you like sailing, take a sailing class. Soulmates have similar interests and hobbies. So do the things you like to do and get out and about.
- Focus on the positive to attract your soulmate. Positive people attract positive things. If you are a “Negative Nellie”, do you really think someone will want to be with you? Thoughts and attitudes are powerful things. When you are constantly focused on what you do not have, you will attract more of the same. If you say to yourself, “I will never attract my true love”, that is what the Universe hears. You will not attract your soulmate because all they hear is “I will never attract true love”. By your own words, and thoughts, you make it so. When you focus on positive things, you will bring positive things into your life. See yourself happy and fulfilled, in a loving relationship and know it will be so.
- You may not believe that making time for yourself is one of the ways to attract your soulmate, but it is. It is not really about being alone, but taking the time to honor yourself, both externally and internally. This includes taking care of yourself through a good diet and exercise but also focusing on you inner self as well. A spiritual practice is not required to attract your soulmate, but meditation has been proven for ages to help you stay centered, focused and calm. Taking classes and courses to improve yourself, your image as well as your own self esteem can do wonders to help you attract your soulmate.
- One the top rules of attracting your soulmate is to be yourself. Sometimes when you meet someone you are interested in, your desire to merge with that other person can be so great, you lose track of who you are. You can morph into something other than your true, authentic self, if you desire to impress someone to keep them in your life. This may cause you to attract a false soulmate because you are not being true to yourself. A soulmate relationship is one forged of the soul level connection, so don’t be afraid to be who you are. This is who your soulmate will be attracted to.
- You can attract your soulmate by surrounding yourself with people who love you. When you are feeling loved, you project joy. If you are feeling loved, you love back. When you are living in a place of love, rather than a place of fear, you create the space to attract your soulmate. If you feel loved, you are happy and positive. Your energy patterns are higher when you share love, than when you feel disempowered and depressed. Raising your energy, raises your vibration, which will help you attract your soulmate.
To attract your soulmate, you should have found closure from your past relationships. While you can find your soulmate when you are in a relationship with someone else, or healing from a broken relationship, that is not generally the rule of thumb. When you still hold onto junk from your past relationships, whether it be fear, abandonment issues, insecurity or whatever, you are coming at that soulmate relationship from a powerless place. Soulmate relationships are not always easy, and you will need to be in your best form, to attract your soulmate partner. Do some healing work to release any past relationship traumas. Bringing baggage from the past into the relationship into a soulmate relationship will not allow it to begin from a solid foundation. It will be shaky because you are shaky. Do the healing work you need to do before you attract your soulmate partner.
- Being centered and grounded can help you attract a soulmate. One of the best ways to feel grounded is to surround yourself with nature. Taking walks in the park, on the beach or in the woods are a great way to not only ground yourself but connect to the Divine. When we breathe in fresh air we are able to center ourselves. When we connect to our natural environment either through walking, hiking or gardening, we connect to the earth. The sights, sounds and scents of nature can fill us with a sense of peace. When we are in that peaceful place, we have a better chance to attract our soulmate.
- Attracting your soulmate is facilitated by doing something you love to do. What do you love? What is your passion? If you love visiting museums, go to one. Do you love traveling? Plan a vacation to your favorite destination! Have you always wanted to to go on a cruise but have never booked one? Grab a friend and head out to sea. If you don’t have a friend, go by yourself! If you love <insert your hobby> but your horrendous work schedule has circumvented any plans you made, give yourself a break and go! Whatever your passion is, embrace it. When you do what you love, and you love what you are doing, your energy is in a positive, brighter place. This shift gives you greater opportunity to attract your soulmate. Besides, you just might meet with you are vacationing, hiking, biking, skiing, or visiting that museum.
These are just a few of the ways you can work toward attracting your soulmate. There are no mediations, spells or mumbo jumbo to draw them to you. Living your most authentic life, is the way.