Is your soulmate relationship out of control? When things get really bad between soulmates you feel isolated. You are afraid to tell your friends and family about it because you know what they will say. What can you do to fix a soulmate relationship that is out of control?
Signs Your Soulmate Relationship is Out of Control
1. If your relationship status changes with the wind your soulmate relationship is out of control. Breaking up and getting back together should be taken seriously. If you break up and get back together over stupid things, or because one of you needs space, your relationship is definitely dysfunctional.
2. If cheating is a recurring problem in your relationship, it is a clear sign things are not in good place. With cheating comes lying, and a complete breakdown of trust. Without trust, you have no foundation to build upon.
3. If either of you gets angry too quickly or too often, you are unable to control your emotions. Communication is key to a good relationship. If you are afraid to express yourself due to fear of repercussion or to avoid a blow up, your communication has gotten out of control. If you cannot communicate, you grow apart, and the relationship falls apart.
4. All couples argue here and there, and have disagreements of opinions. That is fine. It is not fine when things get thrown at the wall (or at a person), threats are made, name calling or violence occurs. You can agree to disagree, but you cannot have uncontrolled anger. This only results in broken objects, holes in the wall, or broken bones. If this kind of behavior goes on during your arguments then your relationship is becoming toxic.
5. If there is so much lying that you cannot believe a single word they say anymore, your relationship is out of control. A person’s word should mean something. If your soulmate’s word means nothing your relationship really has no respect or dignity. If you cannot trust a single word they say, and they break every promise, you cannot trust them at all. Without trust, again, you have nothing to build the relationship upon.
6. If excessive obsessiveness or jealousy is a part of your relationship, your relationship is out of control. This kind of behavior only seems to get worse with time, and is a very dangerous red flag.
If your soulmate relationship is out of control you must first realize the only thing you can control is yourself. If your partner cannot get control of themselves, it may be time for drastic action, such as ending the relationship for good or giving them an ultimatum.