Soul mates separate for a variety of reasons. Sometimes the soul mates reunite, at other times the separation is permanent. Every soul mate relationship is different but the common ground they share is that they all posses a certain intense connection. It is quite common with soul mate relationships for there to be a period of separation between the two. There are misconceptions when it comes to soul mates, and these separations tend to come with shock and surprise. So why do soul mates separate when there is such a deep connection between the two? Why is it so common for soul mates to separate?
We have compiled a list of the top reasons soul mates separate based on our experience with thousands of clients over the years:
1. One commonplace reason soul mates separate is that they came together at an inopportune time. For instance, one or both partners may be in marriages or relationships at the time they meet. There may be a need for a separation to end those current relationships so they can be free to pursue the soul mate relationship.
2. The intensity of the connection may prove to be too overwhelming for some people. A soul mate connection, and the intense chemistry that comes with it, is not something you understand until you have experienced it. This intensity may cause soul mates to separate for a time until they are ready to accept and deal with a deep spiritual connection.
3. The lessons that some soul mates need to learn must be learned apart, not while together in the soul mate relationship. Some soul mates separate they need to have life lessons and experiences required for their personal growth which can’t be accomplished within the confines of the soul mate relationship. They are too consumed with the relationship instead of focusing where the need to for personal and spiritual growth.
4. Another reason soul mates separate is because soul mate relationships can bring out the best, or the worst, in couples. Soul mates serve as a mirror and they reflect back to us the things within our lives, character or psyche that we must work on in order to evolve and grow. This can be quite difficult as most of us to don’t like to see what is reflected back at us that we must address. Sometimes the damage inflicted as well as the drama created is so overwhelming that a break or separation is necessary.
5. Not everyone on the planet believes in the concept of soul mates nor are they searching for a soul mate. When faced with a soul mate connection, and the fear of losing control of their guarded emotions, they bolt. They refuse to acknowledge soul mates exist and do everything they can to disprove it, although they are well aware they experience the connection. They know there is a connection, they just don’t know or understand what it is. Better be safe by running, than be sorry they gave in to their emotions and embrace the soul mate connection. These people find themselves turning their back on the soul mate relationship and seek out something more “safe”. They find it more comfortable to be in a relationship where they risk very little.
6. Soul mates separate because some soul mates over analyze every little fight or spat. In doing so they can create mountains out of mole hills. Many soul mates experience very high highs, and very low lows, which may make them appear to be bipolar. When the connection is flowing well and all is groovy, they are on top of their game. When there are problems in the relationship, they sink to the depths of despair and totally disconnect from their daily lives. A little argument can easily end up being an epic battle that becomes completely out of control. Soul mates can have a hard time finding middle ground, and may very well separate during these lows.
7. Unrealistic expectations can come with soul mate relationships. It is extremely rare to find a perfectly blissful soul mate relationship. On the contrary, soul mate relationships can often be more volatile than mundane relationships. We often see unrealistic expectations materialize the minute someone believes they have found their soul mate. After just one date they are very often planning a wedding, looking forward to a life of eternal bliss in soul mate heaven. They are completely devastated at the first sign of trouble because their expectation is soul mate relationships are perfect. This may lead them to believe this is not a soul mate connection and decide to separate.
8. Soul mates separate because their karmic journey together has been completed. You have done what you need to do together and now it is time to move on. Soul mates come together for a reason or a season but very rarely a life time. Soul mate relationships challenge us, force us to grow, serve as a catalyst to create change or put us on the path of spirituality. Very often when that lesson has been achieved it is time to end the soul mate relationship. Perhaps you feel the lesson has not been completed. If so it is very possible the lesson involves how you handle separating from your soul mate.
9. Sometimes separating from your soul mate is the best thing you can do. If your soul mate has been abusing your connection and your love for them, taking a break will restore your self-respect. Quite often soul mates need to separate just to give the relationship a chance to succeed. Separation will give you distance and space from each other. Many soul mates feel the need to hang on, or insist they cannot let go, because of the intense connection. In truth it is crucial for soul mates to take a break before more damage is done.
10. The Universe may separate soul mates to provide required space for personal growth or to reveal issues that must be addressed. For instance, if you have trust issues, your soul mate may get a six month temporary job assignment in another country. You are being shown by the Universe now is the time to deal with your trust issues. This is very important for your own personal development and growth. It is up to you to create a change within yourself instead of letting this issue cause problems in your soul mate relationship.
If you are currently facing a soul mate separation, please contact soul mate psychics, Lady Sarah and Sophia Elise, for clarity and guidance at this trying time.