When your soulmate is at a stalemate, you will feel miserable. If you have been reading our blog for a while you will totally understand what we mean when we say soulmate relationships are often challenging ones. We say this all the time to be honest. But so many folks still operate under the misconception that just because some one is their soulmate, that all will work out with divine intervention. This is simply not always the case and soulmate limbo sucks.
Many people think soulmate relationships, naturally evolve and become long-term relationships usually involving marriage. Just because someone may be one of your romantic soulmates, does not mean they will easily take this journey. Actually, this is a huge error in thinking. Soulmate relationships usually require a lot of work to move them up the relationship ladder. Many times you will find that the relationship just hits the wall and realize your soulmate is at a stalemate.
Examples of a Soulmate is at a Stalemate
- Your soulmate may not be ready to have a deeply connected, committed relationship or is just emotionally unavailable.
- You may be involved with your soulmate but there is problem after problem, and even breakup after breakup. It could even be an on-again off-again relationship.
- Your soulmate may have disappeared, without word or warning, just poof, perhaps never to be heard from again.
- There is no growth in your relationship – no movement toward commitment or engagement… staying in the same place for a long time, perhaps even years.
- You believe you have met your soulmate, but unfortunately one or both of you are involved in other relationships.
- You have met someone you feel a deep connection to but they are not interested in having the same relationship that you do.
Moving Forward or Moving On
So what do you when your soulmate is at a stalemate? You have to take action. The universe may create soulmate connections, but what we do with them is of our own free will. The soulmate fairy is not going to come down and waver her magic wand to fix your relationship. YOU will have to fix it, or make the difficult decision to end it. It is time to stop waiting for divine intervention, and take action. Essentially people have to be forced to change, and until you create the change, you can pretty much bet that your soulmate won’t change either. But when you change, in the way you act, react and even speak to your soulmate, they will have to naturally change to reflect the changes in you.
You must look at what is causing the stalemate in your relationship, but also how you both contributed to this status. You may think it all rests with the other person, but it may actually start with you. Just because someone is your soulmate does not mean you have to lower your standards, deny yourself self-respect, and allow someone to treat you like dirt and take advantage of you. This is not what it is about because this is what the Universe wants for you.
If you have ever experienced you soulmate being at a stalemate, we would like to hear from you. Please feel free to write in our comments section.