Are you afraid your soulmate is seeing someone else? Has your relationship changed out of the blue and you can’t figure out why? What signs should you look out for?
SIGNS YOUR SOULMATE IS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE
1. Does your soulmate put off spending time with you? Is it one excuse after another? Do you argue about the lack of time you’re spending together? Is anything being done about it? If your soulmate doesn’t have any time for you, they may be busy with someone else.
2. Your long-term goals don’t interest them anymore. Let’s say the two of you talked constantly about taking a long trip overseas. You even started saving towards it. Now they don’t bring it up and when you do, they don’t want to talk about it. They may even start talking negatively about it. This could be a sign that they don’t want to make long-term goals because they’re not going to be around for them.
3. Out of the blue, they seem emotionally distant. Do they withdraw emotionally and physically from you? Have they gone from hot to cold out of nowhere? Do you express your emotions but get nothing back from them? This could be a warning sign they’re no longer emotionally available to you.
4. Are they hiding something? Have they started snapping at you for picking up their phone? If they freak out when you look over their shoulder when they are on their computer or tablet, this could be a sign they are up to no good.
5. Another sign your soulmate is seeing someone else is when friends or family also start acting weird around you. They possibly know of the other person, or know that your soulmate plans on leaving you. They may be very uncomfortable with that information and not know how to act around you.
6. Lack of a sex life is another sign your soulmate is seeing someone else. If your sex life has changed dramatically it’s time to be concerned. A lack of interest in sex with you could mean they have a sexual interest in someone else.
7. Is your soulmate interested in what is going on in your life? Have they questioned you about your family, friends or any other problem you brought up recently? Do they offer advice when you tell them your problems? Are they taking an interest when you talk or do they seem bored? Your soulmate may be too interested in someone else right now to take an interest in you.
8. Is your soulmate willing to initiate anything with you anymore? A conversation, sex, a text or a phone call? Are you doing all the initiating? Are they avoiding sex, phone calls or conversations? Do they use excuses to avoid one on one time with you? This could be a sign your soulmate is already creating distance because they have gotten close to someone else.
9. Has your soulmate talked about breaking up? Have they hinted they no longer know what they want or that things have changed? Even if they don’t break up with you outright, have they given you the feeling they’re thinking about it? Sure, they may deny it, but it could be a sign they’re seeing someone else.
10. Has your soulmate suddenly become hard to find? Are they not home when they say they will be? Do they no longer answer when you call or take forever to get back to you? Do they go silent for days or weeks at a time? It could be because they are seeing someone else.
These are not absolute indications your soulmate is seeing someone else and there could be reasons that explain away any of these signs. But if your gut is telling you something isn’t right, or too many of these signs are showing in your relationship, it’s best not to ignore them.