Do you believe your soulmate is unappreciative? You may not feel appreciated, but you may wonder if you are making a bigger deal out of your feelings than you should. You make excuses such as your soulmate may be stressed, busy at work, or maybe you are just too sensitive. How can you tell if your soulmate is being unappreciative?
5 Signs of an Unappreciative Soulmate
1. The first sign your soulmate is unappreciative would be that your soulmate doesn’t ask about what is going on in your life or your day. They have no problem telling you about what is going on with them, even bombarding you with it the second they walk through the door. But they never seem interested enough to ask what’s going on with you. They expect you to wait on them and get things done for them, with no regard as to how it may have inconvenienced you. They take for granted that you have the time to do things for them, but they don’t spend a single minute asking about what may be important to you or going on with you. Often this can lead to them flat-out ignoring you completely.
2. Another sign your soulmate is unappreciative is they rarely, if ever, say thank you. And, if they do once in a while, it seems like an afterthought. They are always asking for favors, and pretty much don’t let you say no. When you do say no, they either get mad or complain how it is going to be a hassle if they do it themselves. But it is not a hassle for you to it. They also ask for favors from you constantly, and expect you to do it. But when you ask them to do something for you, they either say they can’t or they tell you how much trouble it will be or expect a reward for being so wonderful. They never reward you by the way. They may tell you thanks here and there, but they really don’t show they are thankful at all.
3. When your soulmate does not consider your feelings when they do things or make decisions that affect both of you, it’s a sign they are unappreciative. They are thinking and behaving selfishly. They think as long as they are happy with their decision then you too will be happy. They think only of themselves, instead of appreciating how much you think of them.
4. When your social life either revolves around what they want to do, or you aren’t doing anything socially because they don’t want to, your soulmate is being unappreciative. They should appreciate that you are willing to go with them to action movies or monster truck rallies, but they never think to go with you to a move you would like, unless they would like it too. They expect you to take one for the team, but they never take one for the team for you.
5. If your soulmate constantly makes plans with you and then breaks them (and acts like it is no big deal, because they have the same old excuses) they are unappreciative and inconsiderate. When plans with you are always the lowest priority, they do not appreciate your worth and your time. When your soulmate makes plans without consulting you, or makes them only for themselves they are showing you your input is not needed.
These are 5 signs that your soulmate is unappreciative of you. Perhaps you have been doing too much, and they took it all for granted. The time has come for them to wake up from their self-centered behavior and realize you are both supposed to put forth and effort, and are both equal partners in this relationship.