Is your soulmate a control freak? Do you feel like you can’t make any simple decision for yourself without their input? Do you have to dress a certain way or face the consequences? Does your soulmate think their way is the only right way to do things? Has your soulmate has taken control over almost every aspect of your life?
Tests to Determine if Your Soulmate is a Control Freak
1. If your soulmate believes they know the only right way to do everything. Control freaks want things done their way, and only their way. Your way is not good enough, efficient enough or fast enough.
2. They may expect you to believe every word they say. However, you have to show them proof what you say is true. Even if you’re a mechanic and they aren’t, they won’t take you at your word when you tell them what’s wrong with their car. You’re going to have to explain it. Even though they won’t understand it. And show them proof that you’re right.
3. Your soulmate could be a control freak if they think they know what’s best for you. And even better than you do. A true control freak believes they know what’s best for just about everyone.
4. Does your soulmate want to know where you were and for how long?Do you feel like you’re being questioned by the police at times? A control freak feels entitled to know every detail of your life. And you better tell them or they will get pissed off. When they call you, you better answer. When they want your attention, you better drop everything and give it to them.
5. If your soulmate has to have everything planned out, even a trip to Disneyland, they might be a control freak. They hate spontaneity. If you try to deviate from their master plan they will completely freak out. And you will probably have ruined Disneyland for them.
6. They will get mad at you if you don’t consult with them when making decisions. They’ll feel hurt and angry that you didn’t seek out their genius-level wisdom. But instead made up your mind all by yourself. They can make decisions without consulting you of course, but you can’t.
7. If your soulmate offers you more criticism than compliments, they might just be a control freak. Control freaks want perfection. And they will feel the urge to constantly complain when you’re not perfect. If you make the mistake of criticizing them, you will regret it.
8. If your soulmate is a control freak they always have to have the last word on EVERYTHING. One of their favorite activities is saying “I told you so”. And they expect you to acknowledge they did indeed tell you so and that you should have listened to them.
9. A control freak won’t acknowledge your emotions. They will act as though you don’t have the right to feel your own emotions. If they stand you up for a concert you bought expensive tickets to you’re not allowed to be angry they had to work. You must be understanding. Not angry. If your soulmate can’t see your side of things, or empathize with how you feel, they may be a control freak.
10. A control freak will see you doing something and either stand over you to watch or join in and take over. When you tell them that’s not how you want it done, they will storm off threatening never to help you again. You will think to yourself “I didn’t ask for your help”. You rarely, if ever, would have to. The control freak will be angry that you didn’t appreciate their kind offer of help. And they believe that whatever you’re doing will not be done right because you didn’t let them help. When you’re finished and they see what you’ve accomplished they will find a way to criticize it.