Many people believe in predestined relationships. But what exactly is a predestined relationship? Well we don’t believe predestined relationships exist. However, we do believe that destiny brings two people together through chance encounters, the crossing of paths or the aligning of the stars. While these may feel like chance encounters, serendipity or synchronicity, it is more so the karmic agreement you have with another soul. Before you were born, you and that soulmate decided that you would meet at a certain place and time because you had some things to work through together. So when we think of predestined relationship, it makes more sense to refer to agreements made with a soulmate for completion of a karmic task. That is the predestined part. There is never any guarantee it will turn into a relationship.
Some people believe soulmate relationships are predestined relationships that come with a guarantee for romantic success. And while this can be true in some cases, they don’t have the ability to see the full destiny of a relationship or its final outcome. Destiny most certainly plays a role when meeting someone who you might have never met under normal circumstances, for example. But destiny does not participate in how this relationship ultimately unfolds. Destiny has played its role by putting you both in the same place at the same time, but this does not indicate it is a predestined relationship. The chance encounter was predestined, but for the destiny to unfold, you much each make choices in your lives to support it. The Universe produces the connections, the free will we are all given determines where the relationship ultimately goes.
People who believe in predestined relationships might also believe the relationship will be full of roses and moonlight walks on the beach. Since destiny brought them together, that most certainly fate will kick in to make their predestined relationship the perfect romantic adventure. Destiny can only do so much; it won’t do all the work for you nor will it guarantee the quality of a relationship. So again while the opportunity to meet a romantic partner may be predestined by fates greater than yourselves, you much each individually do the work within the relationship. The two people involved in the relationship and their willingness to work together to build a happy healthy life produces a long-lasting partnership. If you believe in a set outcome for a predestined relationship, then what is the point of the actual dating process? Interesting food for thought.
If we consider that predestined relationships are defined before we are born, we must also agree that they will come with life lessons. As we have discussed in other blogs, many life lessons come through painful experiences, what has this predestined relationship come to teach you? Some of them can actually create wonderful relationships but unfortunately they can’t all be positive experiences. Destiny does not always bring us joyful events. Quite often destiny’s intervention is to learn a hard lesson. What happens when the going gets tough? The outcome of predestined relationships really relies on the partners and their willingness to work for a healthy happy relationship. Too often people drop the ball expecting fate and destiny to sustain their relationship when the need to do the work themselves to fulfill a life lesson.
If you believe that a relationship can be destined to work out, you also then must accept that some relationships may be destined to fail. You can’t have one without the other. Some predestined relationships, if the lesson is learned and is allowed to fail, leads the person to the right relationship for them. There have been countless people who have shared these experiences with us. For example, someone we will call “Mary” had what she believed was a predestined relationship turn into a complete disaster. No matter how hard she tried to make it work she hit obstacles and barriers that could not overcome. Their meeting was predestined and she believed that alone indicated the relationship would last. In truth, the relationship made her so miserable. She refused to throw in the towel, because she believed so strongly in the predestined relationship that just had to work out in the end. She was wrong. This relationship was predestined, but not for the reason Mary thought. Once she learned the lesson this predestined relationship provided, and let that relationship go, a better relationship entered her life. Looking back, she could see how the experience of the predestined relationship led her to the happy fulfilling relationship she is enjoying today. So in truth, this predestined relationship, although it failed, ultimately led her to a successful romantic partnership.
Destiny is not cupid. Destiny does not surround your relationship in a protective bubble to keep your relationship together forever. Predestined relationships allow us to take the opportunities we are given and make the best of them, regardless of the final outcome. The beginning of a relationship can be predestined, but you must all take responsibility for how the relationship unfolds.
What is your predestined relationship destined to be? What are you supposed to be learning, changing or doing in your current relationship to ensue the most positive outcome for you? Sarah and Sophia can provide clarity and insight into the specific purposes of predestined relationships in your lives.
Soul mates separate for a variety of reasons. Sometimes the soul mates reunite, at other times the separation is permanent. Every soul mate relationship is different but the common ground they share is that they all posses a certain intense connection. It is quite common with soul mate relationships for there to be a period of separation between the two. There are misconceptions when it comes to soul mates, and these separations tend to come with shock and surprise. So why do soul mates separate when there is such a deep connection between the two? Why is it so common for soul mates to separate?
We have compiled a list of the top reasons soul mates separate based on our experience with thousands of clients over the years:
1. One commonplace reason soul mates separate is that they came together at an inopportune time. For instance, one or both partners may be in marriages or relationships at the time they meet. There may be a need for a separation to end those current relationships so they can be free to pursue the soul mate relationship.
2. The intensity of the connection may prove to be too overwhelming for some people. A soul mate connection, and the intense chemistry that comes with it, is not something you understand until you have experienced it. This intensity may cause soul mates to separate for a time until they are ready to accept and deal with a deep spiritual connection.
3. The lessons that some soul mates need to learn must be learned apart, not while together in the soul mate relationship. Some soul mates separate they need to have life lessons and experiences required for their personal growth which can’t be accomplished within the confines of the soul mate relationship. They are too consumed with the relationship instead of focusing where the need to for personal and spiritual growth.
4. Another reason soul mates separate is because soul mate relationships can bring out the best, or the worst, in couples. Soul mates serve as a mirror and they reflect back to us the things within our lives, character or psyche that we must work on in order to evolve and grow. This can be quite difficult as most of us to don’t like to see what is reflected back at us that we must address. Sometimes the damage inflicted as well as the drama created is so overwhelming that a break or separation is necessary.
5. Not everyone on the planet believes in the concept of soul mates nor are they searching for a soul mate. When faced with a soul mate connection, and the fear of losing control of their guarded emotions, they bolt. They refuse to acknowledge soul mates exist and do everything they can to disprove it, although they are well aware they experience the connection. They know there is a connection, they just don’t know or understand what it is. Better be safe by running, than be sorry they gave in to their emotions and embrace the soul mate connection. These people find themselves turning their back on the soul mate relationship and seek out something more “safe”. They find it more comfortable to be in a relationship where they risk very little.
6. Soul mates separate because some soul mates over analyze every little fight or spat. In doing so they can create mountains out of mole hills. Many soul mates experience very high highs, and very low lows, which may make them appear to be bipolar. When the connection is flowing well and all is groovy, they are on top of their game. When there are problems in the relationship, they sink to the depths of despair and totally disconnect from their daily lives. A little argument can easily end up being an epic battle that becomes completely out of control. Soul mates can have a hard time finding middle ground, and may very well separate during these lows.
7. Unrealistic expectations can come with soul mate relationships. It is extremely rare to find a perfectly blissful soul mate relationship. On the contrary, soul mate relationships can often be more volatile than mundane relationships. We often see unrealistic expectations materialize the minute someone believes they have found their soul mate. After just one date they are very often planning a wedding, looking forward to a life of eternal bliss in soul mate heaven. They are completely devastated at the first sign of trouble because their expectation is soul mate relationships are perfect. This may lead them to believe this is not a soul mate connection and decide to separate.
8. Soul mates separate because their karmic journey together has been completed. You have done what you need to do together and now it is time to move on. Soul mates come together for a reason or a season but very rarely a life time. Soul mate relationships challenge us, force us to grow, serve as a catalyst to create change or put us on the path of spirituality. Very often when that lesson has been achieved it is time to end the soul mate relationship. Perhaps you feel the lesson has not been completed. If so it is very possible the lesson involves how you handle separating from your soul mate.
9. Sometimes separating from your soul mate is the best thing you can do. If your soul mate has been abusing your connection and your love for them, taking a break will restore your self-respect. Quite often soul mates need to separate just to give the relationship a chance to succeed. Separation will give you distance and space from each other. Many soul mates feel the need to hang on, or insist they cannot let go, because of the intense connection. In truth it is crucial for soul mates to take a break before more damage is done.
10. The Universe may separate soul mates to provide required space for personal growth or to reveal issues that must be addressed. For instance, if you have trust issues, your soul mate may get a six month temporary job assignment in another country. You are being shown by the Universe now is the time to deal with your trust issues. This is very important for your own personal development and growth. It is up to you to create a change within yourself instead of letting this issue cause problems in your soul mate relationship.
If you are currently facing a soul mate separation, please contact soul mate psychics, Lady Sarah and Sophia Elise, for clarity and guidance at this trying time.
Many times we have been limited to being able to speak with some of you who want a psychic reading from us because the services we use, Ether and Click4Advisor, have a limited reach. Click4Advisor now offers a psychic reading by chat feature to anyone, anywhere in the world. So if you have not been able to reach us using either the Click or Ether services, because of your location limitations, we are now wide open for the entire world.
To reach us for a psychic reading by chat (or phone) you can use the pull down menu at the top of the screen, or click on our individual photos on the right hand columns to get to our individual pages where our call and chat buttons are. Here you have the option to for a psychic reading by phone using either the Click4Advisor or Ether technologies OR you can use the Click4Advisor Chat button for a psychic reading by chat. For all chat readings, the first minute is FREE. You will need a Click4Advisor account to access this feature and receive a psychic reading with Lady Sarah or Sophia Elise.
We hope this allows those of you who have wanted to have a psychic reading with us to be able to reach us and hope you take advantage of this feature. If you don’t see us online for the Chat feature, or if it says Arrange a Chat, don’t worry. When you set up your chat with us, Click4Advisor will call us and tell us that you are waiting and usually we can log on to the chat for you psychic reading right away.
During a Soulmate Tarot Reading, several of the major arcana tarot cards are likely to appear. The major arcana is numbered 0 through 21. Most of the 22 cards of the Major Arcana picture a man and woman together or either of them alone as well as other universally accepted esoteric symbols. These symbols found throughout ancient religions and civilizations, the kaballah and esoteric knowledge represent each and every one of us on our journey through life and the trials, tribulations and joys we all must face. It symbolizes us all individually as we begin and end our lives. We all begin life as the Fool, the new initiate embarking upon the journey at birth, and culminates with enlightenment, The World, and the attainment of all things. We may not receive each and every lesson of the Major Arcana in our lifetime, and we will receive some of them out of order, but the goal of the soul is to learn these lessons on the path to the soul’s perfection.
Each of the cards has its own name, number and illustration to symbolize the ‘meaning’ of the card. Numerology, astrology, kaballah and other esoteric symbols can be found in the illustrations on the cards. It is impossible to to define exact meanings of every card because it depends upon the question asked, the surrounding cards, the spread used, and the interpretation by the tarot reader. Focusing on each and every card is a better way to learn them than looking the meanings up either online or in another handy reference. Meditating on the card is a great idea. Look at the card… what does the picture tell you? That should be the meaning of the card for you. Not every reader assigns the same meanings to each of the cards. The reader may technically know the meaning of the card but she may utilize a different interpretation that makes sense to her and so it will be with you.
Using the cards as a meditation medium is a great way to learn the Major Arcana if you take a 22 day journey with them. Pick one a day, look at it, turn it around and look at it again. I see something different in them all the time and I have been using the same deck, the Rider Waite, for many years…. get to know the Major Arcana.. they are your journey through life.
|0||The Fool Tarot Card|
|1||The Magician Tarot Card|
|2||The High Priestess Tarot Card|
|3||The Empress Tarot Card|
|4||The Emperor Tarot Card|
|5||The Hierophant Tarot Card|
|6||The Lovers Tarot Card|
|7||The Chariot Tarot Card|
|8||Strength (Justice) Tarot Card|
|9||The Hermit Tarot Card|
|10||Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card|
|11||Justice (Strength) Tarot Card|
|12||The Hanged Man Tarot Card|
|13||Death Tarot Card|
|14||Temperance Tarot Card|
|15||The Devil Tarot Card|
The Tower Tarot Card
|17||The Star Tarot Card|
|18||The Moon Tarot Card|
|19||The Sun Tarot Card|
|20||Judgment Tarot Card|
|21||The World Tarot Card|
When the Major Arcana appear in soulmate tarot reading, or tarot card reading for love, it is a strong indication that the relationship you are asking about is karmic in nature. Karmic relationships always bring with them life lessons and your professional tarot reader should be able to discuss those life lessons with you. Most of us think we have relationships for love, but we really have them to evolve and grow our soul’s on an individual basis. The wisdom of the tarot will be able to discern what those lessons are so that you can move through them swiftly and easily. With the guidance of Lady Sarah or Sophia Elise, who are both soulmate psychics as well as expert tarot card readers, you will be able to see and know what pitfalls or blockages you are facing in regard to your romantic relationships. During your soulmate tarot reading the major arcana, by the nature of what they are, will reveal to you the steps you need to take to make sure the relationship you have or want to have meets your expectations and fulfills your needs.
Some of the Major Arcana cards that reveal answers to love and relationship questions, through a soulmate tarot reading, or regular tarot reading, are…
Justice Tarot Card in a Soulmate Tarot Reading
The Justice tarot card has a strong significance in a soulmate reading. The Justice Tarot Card represents the astrological sign of Libra which supports balance, partnership and equality. Libra is the seventh house of the zodiac and the ruler of long term partnerships whether they be legal or business matters, romantic relationships and contractual obligations. Venus the planet of love and emotions rules the 7th House of Libra. In ancient Greek mythology Aphrodite is the name for the goddess of love and beauty, with Venus being her Roman counterpart. Venus describes how you love, what you love and who you love and will also define the soulmate relationships coming into and out of your life. When Libra appears in your soulmate reading it can indicate that the relationship will very well move to commitment or if you are already married, it can also symbolize divorce. In a soulmate reading, Libra can also indicate the timing of events, in that things will occur when the Sun is in Libra.
Venus, and Libra, rule our love and emotional lives and we feel that influence in all relationships – business, personal and soulmate alike. Venus guides our romantic lives since the sign and house position influences our tastes and attractions, which will lead to connecting with your soulmate especially if you Venus(in your own personal astrology chart) is in harmony with a potential soulmate. If this is the case, you have a higher probability of creating an enduring soulmate relationship and your soulmate reading will definitely show that as you combine the Justice cards with the other cards that are around it. Venus reveals how we experience, and share beauty. It also defines how we assimilate and absorb your life changes, character development, personal and spiritual growth and personal empowerment through the ever expanding role of your ever evolving relationships.
In some tarot decks, the Justice tarot card is often blind folded as many statues and illustrations of Justice can be. It is not an implication that love is blind, but it does show us how we will not judge a person or potential soulmate by external looks alone. Soulmate relationships are not shallow and not founded on external beauty alone. This is not to indicate that your soulmate will be ugly, of course you will be deeply attracted to them. But it is not the shallowness of an immature relationship solely based on physical beauty or lust. A soulmate relationship is much deeper and connected on the inner beauty, qualities and soul characteristics of the soulmate personality. As a matter of fact you may find that your soulmate is just not your type but you are undoubtedly drawn to them in a way because of their inner qualities and characteristics. Simply put, they speak to your soul.
When the Justice Tarot Card is present in a soulmate reading, it indicates the karmic nature of the relationship. In the mundane world, Justice can indicate legal contracts, binding agreements made between parties and a sense of law and order. Likewise, in the spiritual world we connect with during a psychic reading or soulmate reading, a soulmate psychic can see that with Justice present it is an indicator of a karmic relationship between the two parties being considered in the question for the reading. During a soulmate reading, Justice can indicate the binding soulmate contract or soulmate agreement between two souls to provide life lessons and experiences to each other during a life time. It will also indicate the Universal law (and order) which are required for that soulmate relationship to exist due to the nature of the binding soulmate contract.
The Justice Tarot Card also indicates karmic justice and karmic law within the physical world. It is heaven’s justice on Earth. It implies the karmic nature and karmic agreements of the soulmate relationship. It also shows us the karmic fallout that can potentially occur if the soulmate contract is violated or abandoned due to the free will of one of the soulmates in the relationship. Often I have seen the scales of justice tipped when there is karmic fallout from a soulmate relationship gone awry.
Universal karma is swift and thorough and often make the lessons much harder for the offending soulmate. Often this is carried forward into other lifetimes which is why at times these soulmate relationships can be so difficult to manage. When you meet your soulmate you may have a feeling of instant attraction or of feeling that you have known that soulmate before. You have. In another dimension or in another lifetime. It is the soul recognizing and acknowledging that other soul from past lives and past experiences coming together again to work through their soulmate karma.
During a soulmate reading, your soulmate psychic will explain the significance of the Justice tarot card as it relates to you, your relationship and your soulmate. The other cards that surround the Justice card will also further define the exact meaning during your soulmate reading. For example, if it is close to the 3 of Swords, it is more than likely an indication that the soulmate relationship, or marriage if there is one, is coming to an end. A combination of Justice and the 3 of Swords indicates divorce when reading at the mundane level, but during a soulmate reading it can indicate that the soulmate relationshi and the soulmate contract is coming to an end. If that combination is present it can indicate that the karmic ties between the two of you are complete and you have each successfully worked through it.
At other times during a soulmate reading, the Justice tarot card can be combined with the 2 of cups or 4 or wands. These two cards are fairly indicative of relationship coming together and establishing itself for the long haul. More specifically the 4 of Wands can represent celebration in a soulmate reading, a celebration of hearth and home. A celebration of love. It is the card I use for marriage during a soulmate reading more specifically if the Justice tarot card is present.
There are many other tarot cards that are significant in soulmate readings. Keep coming back and checking to see what else we write about as it relates to soulmates, soulmate relationships and soulmate readings.
Psychics Lady Sarah and Sophia Elise are not only accurate soulmate relationship experts. Sarah and Sophia are also master tarot card readers. Do you want a tarot reading, or tarot card reading to gain answers for your soulmate relationship? Would a psychic soulmate reading help you better understand the dynamics of your soulmate relationship? Get accurate psychic predictions for your soulmate relationship from Lady Sarah and Sophia Elise.